Vote For Tiny Guardians On Steam Greenlight
The tower defence game with a twist is now on Steam Greenlight!
MALAYSIA – December 15, 2015
Kurechii’s latest game, Tiny Guardians, is making its way to the desktop for the first time since its release!
After winning awards and being featured on App Store and Google Play’s Best New Games section—the refreshing strategy game takes its next big step and reaches out towards desktop players through Steam Greenlight!
This Steam version includes the major update that will be made available to all mobile players in January 2016. Players can look forward to new maps, boss fights—and an Endless Mode for players who want to test their limits.
As the status of the game’s release through Greenlight depends on the community’s feedback, Kurechii is reaching out to new and old players alike to vote for Tiny Guardians.
Tiny Guardians description:
Prepare to embark on an epic adventure!
Summon unique guardians to defend Lunalie against waves of enemies as she journeys through Prism. Beware of wild beasts, eerie creatures, molten enemies and mysterious circus folk!
With each unlocked class and enemy, expand your collection of dazzling cards! Various updates and unit classes allow for diverse strategies, allowing a different experience on every try.
Here’s an overview of what Tiny Guardians offers:
• Tower defence without towers, a refreshing take on this strategy genre.
• 12 guardian classes (with 4 upgradable levels each) are available.
• Over 40 diverse enemy types, come up with different strategies to defeat them.
• Exciting and unique boss fights and special events in certain levels.
• Each level has a Story and Challenge Mode, each with three difficulties.
• Achievements are integrated with the Game Center to store all your accomplishments.
• Gorgeously illustrated cards to summon guardians. Collect them all!
• All the above allow for plenty of strategies!
Vote for Tiny Guardians now on Steam!
• Tiny Guardians Trailer: https://youtu.be/uMW655d-864
• Tiny Guardians on App Store: http://bit.ly/tg-ios
• Tiny Guardians on Google Play: http://bit.ly/tg-play
• Download Tiny Guardians’ Press Kit: http://bit.ly/tg-press
• Official Site of Tiny Guardians: http://tinyguardians.com
Kurechii is a Malaysia-based independent game studio, fueled by a healthy mix of creative minds. Kurechiians aim to create a diverse variety of games, highly valuing the entertainment quality of their creations.